Reporting is vital to the success of your small business. With regular reporting you can be assured that all of your accounts are running efficiently. This allows you to keep on top of your business performance and pin-point any problems quickly and effectively.
As the original accounting office for small business, m.a.s accountants assist with accurate record keeping for your small business, by providing you with a professional folder, separated into both quarterly and annual periods to file and store the following information:
Quarterly & Annual sets of printed interim accounts including:
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Depreciation Schedules
As part of our reporting package, m.a.s accountants will update your business via a CD Facility, to ensure the following:
- Prompt reference and dispersal via email to other interested parties (PDF copies are provided)
- Quarterly reports are stored in subfolders for each quarter and annually.
- Each quarter a new CD is issued to each business as a record of the current and previous quarters. 5 CD’s are issued yearly.
While the reporting process for each business will be varied, our proficient reporting methods are available to all of our varied clients.
Requirements for every business are different, but below are a list of the specific accounts payable services we can provide.
- Record purchases on XERO
- Reconciliation of purchase statements
- Drawing of cheques or organisation of electronic payments
- Attendance on site at regular intervals, the frequency of which are determined commensurate to your business needs
- Liase with suppliers on accounts payable queries, invoices and adjustments
Also look at: