m.a.s accountants are committed to providing your small business with an individual, comprehensive income tax return preparation service. Tax return preparation is vital in ensuring that your business is on-track when it comes to tax time. This involves recording and documenting accurate financial records regularly, throughout the financial year.
We will collate your monthly, quarterly and annual activity and instalment statements, so that the information provided to the tax department is precise and your tax returns are accurate.
m.a.s provide detailed Tax Return Preparation services for the following:
- Individuals and Partnerships
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- SMSF Member Contribution Firms
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Business Activity Statements
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Instalment Activity Statements
- Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
Whilst the process for every business varies, you can be sure that we offer an individual service to each small business client.
Also look at: