Here to help
make your
life easier


I am a business owner and want to change my small business accountant, can you help me?

If you are not satisfied with your current accountant and you want to change from your existing small business accountant, it is important you do so.

Firstly, you need to contact your current accountant to let them know you will be changing accountants. Make sure that there is no current work pending completion and hence surprise billing.

We will meet with you to have a chat about your current situation and the reasons you are after wanting to change from your existing small business accountant. We have an open rapport with our clients which we believe is critical to making the relationship between us as your accountant and you our client, a success.

As small business accountants that help businesses in Sydney, Melbourne and across Australia, we communicate with all our clients in a clear, timely and understandable manner that allows you to receive a better education in what it takes to run your business successfully in partnership with us.

Back to FAQs
Liability limited by a Scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation